Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition.
Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Competition is Collective Works. Collective Works is a company limited by guarantee (OC374309). The registered address is 60 Grays Inn Road, 60 Grays Inn Road, Chancery Lane WC1X 8AQ VAT Number: 183328304
Who can Enter:
● The Competition is only open to entrants who are UK residents aged 21 or over. In order to receive the prize the winner must be willing and able to attend the London office of Collective Works at the above address at a time to be mutually agreed within 6 months of the closing date ie by 14th January 2020.
● The Competition is closed to employees of Collective Works and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Competition
● Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
● We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
● There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Dates of competition:
● The Competition opens on Tuesday 2nd July 2019 at 12 noon and closes Sunday 14th July 2019 at midnight. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
How to enter:
● To enter the competition on Twitter: Entrants will need to like and retweet the competition tweet on Twitter including the campaign hashtag #MyOnTrendExtend To enter the competition on Instagram: Entrants will need to like the competition post on Instagram and comment telling us which part of the house they are planning to extend including the campaign hashtag #MyOnTrendExtend
● Entrants can only enter the Competition once, but can like, share, comment, tweet and RT as many times as they like
How will the winner be selected & announced:
● The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants. Names will be entered into a spreadsheet and numbered and a member of staff that has not seen the spreadsheet will choose a number between x and y who shall be the winner.
● The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram or Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Details of prize:
● The prize for winning the competition will be a ‘Homeowner Consultation’ which is worth RRP £400 and is explained in detail on our website www.collectiveworks.net
● The Prize is as stated and it cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Collective Works
● The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winner
● Collective Works reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
● Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by Collective works /or its content suppliers.
● Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Collective Works, where applicable, by the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
● Where you are able to submit any contribution to this competition you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Collective works a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Collective Works the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Collective Works
● By submitting your contribution to Collective Works you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available Collective works for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Collective Works against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Collective Works as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
● You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on Collective Works digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
● Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with UK data regulations and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
● By entering the Competition, you agree that Collective Works may contact you in relation to the Competition.
Absolving responsibility of the social platforms:
● This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram or any other social network
General liability cover:
● Collective Works do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
● Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Collective Works and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Collective Works reasonable control.
● Collective Works does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
● Collective Works shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
● You agree to indemnify Collective Works against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Collective Works.
● We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
● These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.