Are you thinking about renovating or extending your home but unsure where to start? Are you wondering whether you can afford to add an extension, enlarge your kitchen, or do a full refurbishment of your house?
If you are saying to yourself, “I don’t know where to begin”, our stand alone design service called Home Work is for you.
“Our consultation with Siri was exceptional. It was beyond helpful to have such detailed guidance at the start of our home extension journey because we are now going in eyes wide open, with a very realistic idea of cost and timeframe. Siri’s ideas about how to extend our space without losing what we love about it, were so clever.”
Home Work is a one-off service consisting of:
- A Zoom visit to your home during which we discuss your aspirations and any concerns. You will have an experienced architect answer any question, and we will happily share experiences from similar projects.
- A bespoke report consisting of:
- – An overview of planning constraints and precedents
- – Layout ideas and options of your future home
- – Relevant examples of similar projects
- An overview of the consultants needed including a suggested budget for your project.
Total cost: £500 + VAT
We can also provide a comprehensive cost estimate of the construction based on current material and labour rates. This is an optional extra at £500 + VAT.
Home Work is suitable for any budget and especially helpful if you would like to find out whether working with an architect is right for you. Although you can take your favourite layout to your trusted builder, many of our clients decide to continue working with us to take their project on to Planning and then towards construction.