Opportunity for a Part 2 architectural assistant
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Part 2 to become an intrinsic part of our
studio. You’ll be asked to work on a variety of architectural projects and
also to help support our business development efforts. We expect you to be
a clear communicator, both visually and verbally with a commitment to both good design and sustainability.
We’ll support your career development to ensure you get relevant experience.
This will be a part-time role initially at 3 days/week and we provide flexible working arrangements.
Key skills and characteristics:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Confident visual communication through diagrams and visualisations
- 2D and 3D CAD: Microstation, Rhino, Sketchup
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Confidence to introduce the company to third parties
- Ability to work well with remote teams
- Interest in practice management/willingness to do office tasks.
- Experience with 3D modelling &/or physical modelling.
- Willingness to work and learn across all RIBA stages
- Eligible to work in the UK
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday the 18th of October with the subject line Part 2 Role.
Interviews are likely to be held on 23rd & 24th of October depending on your availability.
The start date will provisionally be Monday 18th November.