Your personalised consultation and report
During a virtual consultation in your home over Zoom, one of our experienced award-winning architects will discuss your property and explore your main concerns and aspirations. This allows you to answer all your questions, get our insights from other projects and understand your options.
Following the session, you’ll receive a personalised report that includes:
- Overviews of planning constraints and precedents
- Layout ideas and options for your extension or interior based on your brief
- Relevant examples of similar projects
- Construction cost plans, based on current material and labour costs
- Guidance on consultants you may need to hire and how to budget for your full project
- Realistic timescales – from initial ideas to completion
How much does an extension cost? Book a ‘HomeWork’ session to find out
Flexible costs and commitment
The Home Work Service is suitable for any budget and is especially useful if you’re unsure whether working with a local residential architect is the right choice for you.
Following the service, we can help take your home renovation through to planning, or you can take your favourite layout to your trusted builder. While working with us will add value and minimise risks, you may also want to use the report to help manage the project yourself.
How much does an extension cost? Book a ‘Home Work’ session to find out